Hands and Heels- Hand & Foot Balm
Hands and Heels antioxidant qualities reduce the appearance of wrinkles and skin imperfections, stimulate the growth of new cells and increase the skin’s resilience and elasticity. On top of that it is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, soothes inflamed skin and tightens pores.
Smooth, silky hands and heels in winter? Why on earth not?! We have blended choice essential oils into our buttery, free-range tallow and virgin, cold-pressed oils to hydrate and brighten rough, dry skin. When you feed your skin what it hungers for, you give it the tools to look after itself – the way it was designed to do. The human skin and free-range tallow have so many things in common! Both contain fats which:
- Help maintain skin cell integrity
- Allow for easy absorption of nutrients
- Contain the healing, fat-soluble Vitamins A, D, E & K
Our Kruizemunt Hands & Heels contain specially sourced essential oils of Peppermint & Spearmint. “Spearmint has been referred to as ‘the smell that rejoices the heart of man’, and with its long list of good-for properties it really is something to be happy about!” – Sylvie.
Other flavours include Rose, Cinnamon and Verbena.
We are dependent on Mother Nature for our delicious products and she has a reputation for being moody. Different seasons produce different vegetation which results in different tallow, and therefore a slightly different end-product. It actually is a fascinating topic and you can find out more about it here.
Works great with
- Our Kalahari Scrub infused with wine, vanilla and coffee. Mmm… you need to smell it to believe it!
- Kalahari Bath and Foot Soak. We give you permission to take some time off and soak in this anti-oxidant-rich skin food for at least 20 minutes.
- One (or one after another!) of our organic, certified free-range Bath Soaps. Tea & Roses, Koffie & Mint, Nooi-in-a-Naartjie anyone?